Monday, December 20, 2010

A Finish Line That Sparks Into A New Beginning


Hurm.. its been a while since i updated this blog... a lot of memories that were carved into my mind for the year 2010,..sweet and bitter memories, most of them taught me to be a better person that i should be..but there are some unforgettable moments that i will cherish for the rest of my life..:)

ive been searching through the years.. for a true friend.. but only a few that i can fully trust and be called as friends... what is life without friends.. just try to imagine that.. it really is a tough when it comes to the fact that i have friends that i hate.. that's for the record. i tend to grow up and my nature starts to evolve.. thats why i love to pick fights.. with anyone. trust me.with anyone..hahah

December has been a very meaningful year for me because it ended my single life.The Girl,That goes by the name of Nur Diyana Aimi,who is the same age at me.. offered me to be her man by her side..I cried tears of joy that time... Alhamdulillah...God Answered My Prayers.. and i give my gratitude to Him.. Amin.

December also has been the most memorable months for me.. because we spent a lot of time together.. oh im sure youre wondering who are the "them"? theyre of course my class mates.. Friends are treasures.. and im sure people who as no friend tends to die earlier.. because they dont have the support to strive through the hardships of life and sooner or later,he or she will give up and throw the towel .just like that.

but december also has brought me bitter memories to know the truth about my self.. I was jumping in joy when i was informed that i was accepted in being one of the candidates for the National Service Or aslo called PLKN. it really wass a once in a life time oppurtunity ... but the bad news is that..
i wasnt able to join it.. due to an illness which was detected whilei was going the medical checkup for the programme... I was detected with Diabetes Mellitus,A Disease where our body was contaminatd with too much glucose and this makes your body to weak faaster..
At 2oth december,i was forced by the doctor to be admitted to the hospital due to a reading of glucose which is 24.1,(which is very high) .. and also the doctor said i could collapse anytime and die into a coma.which i never expect it would happen...
well this morning.i met up with the doctor and had some chit chat.

His name was dr. George Ting , a pediatrician.. which was handling my case.. just this morning,he talked the sense right out of me to ask to change.not abruptly,but slowly...like the song goes. one step at a time.he asked me to try and imagine me as a person who lost 30 kilos.. hurm.. i wonder how would i look like in that matter...haha..well lets leave that for later.well to tell the truth, that was the first heart to heart conversation with someone.
ithink what ive written today would make up the months for my absence at this blog.. so until then .. janeee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;