Friday, September 24, 2010

Its Been A While.


Hallo Bloggers.. Its Been A While Since I wrote here... time really flies.. who knew im already 17 and im gonna finish school in just emm... 7 week!!!??? oh my god! 7 weeks??? im gonna miss you guys.. a lot sweet and bitter memories i have gone through and i never thought it would end this fast... i really think that i changed a lot this year...my sisters changed me inside out by scolding and guiding me through these years...I Love my sisters so much!

well,on to my topic...THE Yo-Yo. Im sure Youve Heard of it.. well,who doesnt?it a toy that has been ages played.. even people in their 80's still play this toy.. it really is intriguing to see that toy to be played from the long ages.. up to now.. it really gives us an effect that we humans can evolve but still keep its masterpiece.like they say;Life is a yo-yo, and mankind ties knots in the string




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;